More and more consumers around the world are exploring whether to invest in long-term care insurance coverage as life expectancy continues to increase, health care costs continue to rise, and the public sector role in health care delivery continues to change.
For insurance companies, long-term care insurance has the potential to be a growth product line with strong returns if it is managed well. On the other hand, it can produce significant challenges and losses. Our multi-disciplinary experts can support you in managing this risk.
If you are interested in entering the long-term care market, reinsuring new products, acquiring new blocks of long-term care insurance or divesting yourself of old or closed blocks of long-term business, we can help.
As one of the largest life reinsurers in the world, we use our extensive mortality and morbidity databases, along with our comprehensive understanding of changing demographics and medical advances, to detect trends that affect the aging population.
Long-Term Care Reinsurance Solutions
Our dedicated team of professionals can provide the following long-term care insurance solutions:
- Cost-effective risk management
- More efficient use of capital
- Added protection for important stakeholders
- Experienced pricing and product management
- Exceptional underwriting and claims support services
- Expertise to help manage product expectations and avoid potential operational surprises
- Access to regular independent outside risk assessment evaluations
We encourage you to contact us to learn more about how we can help you manage your individual long-term care reinsurance needs. Please click on the Global Directory
to find the RGA location that is of interest to you.