Submit an idea for helping young Americans under the age of 35 meet their unique financial needs with life insurance protection.
Winning entries will receive:
- $25,000 in cash (One Grand Prize; Ages 18 and Older)
- $10,000 in cash (One Young Adult; Ages 18-25)
- $5,000 in cash (Four Runners-Up; Ages 18 and Older)
- Define why sales of insurance protection products to those 35 and younger in the U.S. are low
- Provide a solution to the problem, which may include (but not limited to): marketing, distribution, product, underwriting and education.
- Defend how your proposed solution might solve the problem, including demonstrations of success (examples that you test).
Read the RGA Market Innovation Challenge official rules.
Read frequently asked questions (FAQs
The challenge is open to legal U.S. residents 18 years of age and older. Enter and submit essays/videos on www.rgainnovation.com from 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) on October 1, 2012 to 4:00 p.m. ET on February 28, 2013.