The Candidate Experience
Apply directly through our open job listing or register with our website to receive updated job alerts in areas of interest.
We are passionate about finding the best and brightest talent available for our organization, and we take the selection process seriously. Here is how the application process works:
- Align your skills and experience with jobs in which you are interested. Don’t see a current opportunity? Register your profile to create an account to receive updates on positions in your area of interest.
- Submit your resume for a position, and it will be reviewed by our team. We will look at your background in relation to the qualifications required for the position and our in-depth understanding of what is needed. After our initial review of your resume, we will determine next steps. This may include scheduling a brief conversation with our talent acquisition team, forwarding your resume to the hiring manager, or other options.
- If you do not live near the city where the position is located, your initial interview with RGA would likely take place on the phone. Following your phone interview, you may be invited onsite for an in-person interview. RGA wants to ensure that we fully understand your background, and that you fully understand the role. You may meet with your prospective hiring manager, peers, and client groups during the interview.
- Following your interview, our interview panel will discuss all candidates for the position to determine who will be selected. We take a number of factors into consideration to ensure a candidate is the best selection for each role. These include job fit, company fit, motivation, leadership capability, client and business focus, and results orientation.
- If you accept our offer, our team will provide instruction to prepare you for your first day.
Curious? Contact Us.