See You Soon for the Premier Cross-Disciplinary Fraud Conference
Experts from the insurance industry and beyond will share their unique insights and perspectives on fraud, including new ways fraud is being committed and how they detect and prevent fraud in their organizations.
A few highlights from this year's agenda
Claims: The Rubik's Cube of the Insurance Industry: Nomadic
Mike Ferguson, Co-founder of Worldwide Resources, Inc
. IsYour Reputation Protected:
Tonya Blackmore, CEO of
- How Demographics and Attitudes Impact Insurance Fraud:
Matthew Smith, Esq., Director of Government Affairs & General Counsel at the Coalition Against Insurance Fraud
- Can Behavioral Science Help Reduce the Disclosure Gap?:
Matt Battersby, Chief Behavioral Scientist at RGA
- Balancing Risk and Customer Experience in the Digital World:
Jason Ferrall, National Sales Manager – Insurance – Specialized Risk Group at TransUnion
- The Art of the Deposition:
David T. McDowell, Partner at McDowell & Hetherington LLP, Thomas F. A. Hetherington, Partner at McDowell & Hetherington LLP, and Scott Grandmont, Vice President of Underwriting Solutions at RGAx
- Property and Casualty Fraud - Statistics, Trends
Robert Brady, Attorney and Shareholder at Brown & James, P.C.
- ACFE Global Fraud Study and the Insurance Industry:Amy Ribick, Principal, Advisory Services at Brown Smith Wallace LLP and Ron Steinkamp, Partner, Advisory Services at Brown Smith Wallace LLP
- Additional presentations from:
- Rahul Deshpande, Senior Vice President of Digital Strategy Integration at Mastercard Incorporated
- Kenneth Hughes, Special Agent of the U.S. Secret Service
- David McNamara, Advanced Market Consultant at John Hancock and David Moon, General Director of Life Underwriting at John Hancock
- Mark R. Aldrich, Supervisory Special Agent at the FBI, St. Louis Division
A beautiful evening at Silver Lakes Chateau, one of the most sought-after venues in the Midwest; a beautiful estate located on 28 acres with a stunning building and outdoor patio space to enjoy your meal with friends new and old.
An afternoon speaker and colleague networking event, where you are encouraged to complete your conference learning experience by interacting one-on-one with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
If you focus on underwriting, claims, actuarial, legal, law enforcement or another insurance-related area, this conference was built for you.
This event is sponsored by RGA Reinsurance Company. Registration is complimentary, but space is limited. Hotel and travel costs are not included.