Learn more about the industry's premier cross-disciplinary fraud conference. Experts from the insurance industry and beyond share their unique insights and perspectives on fraud, including new ways fraud is being committed and how they detect and prevent fraud in their organizations.
If you focus on underwriting, claims, actuarial, legal, law enforcement or another insurance-related area, this conference was built for you.
A few highlights from the 2018 Fraud Conference agenda
Claims: The Rubik's Cube of the Insurance Industry: Nomadic
Mike Ferguson, Co-founder of Worldwide Resources, Inc
. IsYour Reputation Protected:
Tonya Blackmore, CEO of
- How Demographics and Attitudes Impact Insurance Fraud:
Matthew Smith, Esq., Director of Government Affairs & General Counsel at the Coalition Against Insurance Fraud
- Can Behavioral Science Help Reduce the Disclosure Gap?:
Matt Battersby, Chief Behavioral Scientist at RGA
- Balancing Risk and Customer Experience in the Digital World:
Jason Ferrall, National Sales Manager – Insurance – Specialized Risk Group at TransUnion
- The Art of the Deposition:
David T. McDowell, Partner at McDowell & Hetherington LLP, Thomas F. A. Hetherington, Partner at McDowell & Hetherington LLP, and Scott Grandmont, Vice President of Underwriting Solutions at RGAx
- Property and Casualty Fraud - Statistics, Trends
Robert Brady, Attorney and Shareholder at Brown & James, P.C.
- ACFE Global Fraud Study and the Insurance Industry:Amy Ribick, Principal, Advisory Services at Brown Smith Wallace LLP and Ron Steinkamp, Partner, Advisory Services at Brown Smith Wallace LLP
- Additional presentations from:
- Rahul Deshpande, Senior Vice President of Digital Strategy Integration at Mastercard Incorporated
- Kenneth Hughes, Special Agent of the U.S. Secret Service
- David McNamara, Advanced Market Consultant at John Hancock and David Moon, General Director of Life Underwriting at John Hancock
- Mark R. Aldrich, Supervisory Special Agent at the FBI, St. Louis Division
Network, learn and work one-on-one with some of the brightest minds in the industry.