RGA Life Reinsurance Company of Canada - India Branch
RGA’s rapid growth in the Indian market has been achieved on the strength of outstanding client service. We listen carefully to determine needs and customize each transaction to fit each client’s requirements.
RGA’s reinsurance solutions include individual life; individual living benefits, from health to critical illness; catastrophic reinsurance; credit life; and group reinsurance. RGA offers financial solutions to help you manage your risk and capital needs, and we also support bancassurance and telemarketing. We are fully licensed by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (
Contact India >
Contact India >
A highly experienced executive, Jyoti has led many life company functions, including sales and distribution, operations, technology and marketing. Prior to joining RGA, Jyoti was the Chief Operations Officer in Aditya Birla Health Insurance Company Limited, where she was responsible leveraging operations policies, strategies and technology platforms to enable growth.
Before joining Aditya Birla Health, she held senior leadership positions at Cigna TTK as Chief Customer Officer, Bharti AXA Life as Chief Operating Officer, and Birla Sun Life Insurance Company as Head of Client Services. She started her career with LIC of India.
Jyoti received bachelor’s degrees in science and general law from the University of Mumbai and an Executive M.B.A. from Manipal University. She is an Associate of the Insurance Institute of India (AIII).
In future, we believe the most successful companies will convert insights from “big data” into profitable solutions. As result, RGA is focused on promoting approaches to predictive modeling that advance the entire industry as well as deliver accretive value to our clients.
RGA has one of the most experienced underwriting teams of any reinsurer; the company is the worldwide leader in facultative underwriting, receiving more than 8 million cases since 1979.
- RGA's innovative e-underwriting solutions can help your organization underwrite better, faster, and with greater consistency. Our flagship underwriting product, AURA (Automated Underwriting and Risk Analysis), has the strongest underwriting rules service on the market, with thousands of underwriting rules covering impairments, medications, sports, prescription drug histories, avocations and treatments.
- RGA has introduced an Indian version of the highly regarded Global Underwriting Manual, an Internet-based underwriting manual that is updated regularly based on the latest research.
- RGA also offers benchmarking studies to enable Indian clients to compare underwriting teams with peers throughout the industry.
To learn more, contact us.
At RGA, we believe in the power of shared knowledge.
- We help underwriters and actuaries stay abreast of the latest insights, research and trends through conferences and training opportunities.
- We offer the Global Learning, framework, a proven risk management training program that can be tailored for underwriting, claims and related personnel at all experience levels.
- We have a strong commitment to the growth and success of the Indian insurance industry. Our experts are members of numerous insurance-related organizations, including the Institute of Actuaries of India and the Association of Indian Underwriters, among others.
Visit the Knowledge Center to learn more about RGA’s research and insights.