RGA Reinsurance Company
RGA expanded its Asia Pacific operations by opening the RGA Seoul representative office in 2002. In April 2005, RGA Korea began operations in Korea as a branch of RGA Reinsurance Company. We have a strong track record in helping our clients succeed, especially when it comes to introducing innovative new products to the market. For example, RGA provided product and pricing expertise for the first contemporary critical illness product launched in the Korean market and experienced significant success across the Korean insurance industry.
Senior Vice President
RGA Hong Kong
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Marketing Officer
RGA Reinsurance Company
Seoul Finance Center 12F
Jung-gu, Seoul, 04520
To demonstrate RGA Korea’s commitment to being your business partner, we deliver “360° Commitment Service.” We go beyond providing products and services to offer ongoing business process support. This includes:
- Planning a product design workshop.
- Developing marketing plans to increase sales.
- Tracking product performance per channel: we analyze successful and less successful factors after a product launch, using these findings to either refine the existing product or plan the next version.
Meet our team to learn more.
RGA has one of the most experienced underwriting teams of any reinsurer; the company is the worldwide leader in facultative underwriting, receiving more than 8 million cases since 1979. RGA Korea offers:
- AURA NEXT is a decision-management platform powered by RGA's underwriting and analytics expertise. Realize the significant benefits of fast, flexible, and reliable automated underwriting.
- Global Underwriting Manual, a comprehensive and easy to use underwriting resource.
- Benchmarking studies to enable clients to compare underwriting teams with peers throughout the industry.
At RGA, we believe in the power of shared knowledge.
We help underwriters and actuaries stay abreast of the latest insights, research and trends through conferences and training opportunities. For example, RGA’s underwriting team in Korea provides an exclusive one-year training program for senior underwriters from 25 direct insurers.
- RGA offers the highly regarded Learning Gateway framework, as well as newsletters, white papers and articles.
- We have a strong commitment to the growth and success of the Korean insurance industry. Our experts represent and actively participate in several industry societies and associations.
Visit the Knowledge Center to learn more about RGA’s research and insights.