RGA is proud to support many causes around the world as part of our ongoing corporate social responsibility efforts.
RGA and its philanthropic arm, the RGA Foundation, focus charitable giving and employee volunteerism efforts on three main areas:
- Health and Longevity – illness prevention education, treatment support, caregiver support, and reduction of health disparities found in the analysis of the leading causes of mortality
- Opportunity Pipeline – educational outreach, scholarship programs, and student programming for math, medicine, IT, and finance, especially for underrepresented groups
- RGA in the Community – programs supporting RGA volunteers in education, health, or environmental sustainability
Programs will receive priority consideration if they can:
- Produce measurable positive impacts on students
- Reflect the charitable interests of RGA's clients
- Involve RGA employees
- Operate in communities where RGA has offices
To request support from RGA, please complete our online request form RGA has partnered with YourCause to help manage this request process. If this is your first time using the YourCause Grants Connect system, you may need to create a free account so you can access your applications more easily when you return to the site. Response times vary, but typically decisions are made on a quarterly basis.