RGA Reinsurance Company
At RGA Korea, we have a strong track record of helping our clients succeed, and we excel at introducing innovative new products. In fact, RGA provided the product and pricing expertise for the very first contemporary critical illness product launched in the Korean market. Since 2014, RGA Korea introduced 20 specialized reinsurance products.
Senior Vice President
RGA Hong Kong
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Marketing Officer
RGA Reinsurance Company
Seoul Finance Center 12F
Jung-gu, Seoul, 04520
To demonstrate RGA Korea’s commitment to being your business partner, we deliver “360° Commitment Service.” We go beyond providing products and services to offer ongoing business process support. This includes:
- Planning a product design workshop.
- Developing marketing plans to increase sales.
- Tracking product performance per channel: we analyze successful and less successful factors after a product launch, using these findings to either refine the existing product or plan the next version.
Meet our team to learn more.
RGA has one of the most experienced underwriting teams of any reinsurer; the company is the worldwide leader in facultative underwriting, receiving more than 8 million cases since 1979. RGA Korea offers:
- Innovative e-underwriting solutions to help your organization underwrite better, faster, and with greater consistency. RGA’s flagship underwriting product, AURA, has the strongest underwriting rules service on the market, with thousands of underwriting rules covering impairments, medications, sports, prescription drug histories, avocations and treatments.
- Global Underwriting Manual, a comprehensive and easy to use underwriting resource.
- Benchmarking studies to enable clients to compare underwriting teams with peers throughout the industry.
At RGA, we believe in the power of shared knowledge.
We help underwriters and actuaries stay abreast of the latest insights, research and trends through conferences and training opportunities. For example, RGA’s underwriting team in Korea provides an exclusive one-year training program for senior underwriters from 25 direct insurers.
- RGA offers the highly regarded Global Learning framework, as well as newsletters, white papers and articles.
- We have a strong commitment to the growth and success of the Korean insurance industry. Our experts represent and actively participate in several industry societies and associations.
Visit the Knowledge Center to learn more about RGA’s research and insights.