RGA Reinsurance Company
RGA has been serving clients in the Middle East since 2008 and received a license from the Dubai International Financial Centre Authority in August 2011 to operate as RGA Reinsurance Company Middle East Limited.
RGA provides automatic as well as facultative support and delivers both conventional reinsurance and
RGA is well-positioned to meet the growing needs of the life and health insurance industry. It is recognized as a leading reinsurer in the region not only because of its capacity, rating security, and local accessibility, but also for its expert solutions, technical support, and innovative products that are tailored to meet the needs of the market. It has developed several successful products, including simplified underwriting, critical illness, and IPMI, among others.
Ashraf Al AzzouniManaging Director
RGA Middle East
1801, 18th floor, Al Fattan Currency House Tower – II
Dubai International Financial Centre
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
RGA has one of the most experienced underwriting teams of any reinsurer; the company is the worldwide leader in facultative underwriting, receiving more than 8 million cases since 1979. RGA also offers:
- Automated underwriting tools to help your organization underwrite better, faster, and with greater consistency. RGA’s AURA has the strongest underwriting rules service on the market, with thousands of underwriting rules covering impairments, medications, sports, prescription drug histories, avocations and treatments.
- Global Underwriting Manual, a comprehensive and easy to use underwriting resource.
- Benchmarking studies to enable clients to compare underwriting teams with peers throughout the industry.
At RGA, we believe in the power of shared knowledge.
- We help underwriters and actuaries stay abreast of the latest insights, research and trends through conferences and training opportunities.
- These include RGA’s Global Learning framework, as well as many underwriting training seminars.
- We also share our insight and expertise through newsletters, white papers and articles.
Visit the Knowledge Center to learn more.