Omnilife, a specialist insurer with over 30 years’ history, operates as a consolidator for closed books of life insurance business.
In February 2019, RGA acquired London-based Omnilife, which is authorised by the U.K. Prudential Regulation Authority (“PRA”) and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the PRA.
Omnilife provides safe and secure life insurance solutions, focusing on acquiring and managing the liabilities of closed life insurance portfolios, particularly annuities. This unique blend of a strong track record as a specialist insurance business and access to RGA’s financial and technical resources sets Omnilife apart.
We are well positioned to safeguard our policyholders both today and for the future.
Founded in Cyprus in 1988 as a specialist insurer, Omnilife relocated to the United Kingdom in 1994 to provide employee life assurance protection, commonly known as group risk insurance. The business soon established a track record as a specialist, both in the U.K. and overseas.
Led by CEO Deian Jones, the team is committed to building a trusted, specialist business, based on our knowledge and service excellence. Learn more about us.
As a specialist insurer and member of the RGA group, Omnilife focuses on collaborating with other RGA group companies to offer creative financial risk management solutions, through acquiring and administering closed life insurance portfolios.
If you are an individual life insurance policyholder and would like to contact us, please visit the Omnilife site.
Pensions and Investments
- As of 31 December 2020, Omnilife successfully acquired a closed book of annuity policies from the UK branch of Generali, a representative office of Assicurazioni Generali S.p.A.
- EQ (previously known as Equiniti) administers these annuity policies on Omnilife’s behalf.
- If you are an ex-Generali policyholder and would like to contact us, please visit the Omnilife site.
- On 1 July 2019, Omnilife closed to new UK Group Risk business and announced a renewal rights agreement with Legal & General Group Protection for a managed run-off of its existing portfolio. We subsequently worked with intermediaries to invite Omnilife policyholders to switch to L&G at or before their next policy anniversary. Favorable terms were secured, including rate extensions and other enhanced terms, such as increased event limits where appropriate.
- If you have any queries on your Omnilife policy/policies, pensions or investments, please visit the Omnilife site.
Telephone: 020 7374 0123
Lines open 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday