ReCap Products and Services
ReCap offers flexible solutions with centralized control. Underwriting, legal, closing, servicing and portfolio management teams are based in the ReCap St. Louis, Mo., headquarters. A three-member credit committee, also based in St. Louis, reviews all applications and has more than 70 years of collective experience.
ReCap’s team of local experts leverage long-standing relationships with brokers, developers
ReCap invests in four major property types: office, retail, industrial and multifamily. Within these four sectors, we pursue certain characteristics:
- Office: Recap emphasizes Class A suburban and downtown properties, as well as medical offices co-located on hospital campuses or near major hospitals.
- Retail: ReCap is focused on grocery-anchored, shadow-anchored, and investment-grade single-tenant retail properties.
- Industrial: ReCap is focused on warehouse, distribution and ‘flex’ properties.
- Multifamily: ReCap is focused on Class A improvements. We consider limited service, flagged hotel properties on a case-by-case basis, as well as self-storage properties.
ReCap originates all loans through eight regional offices throughout the U.S. and Canada. Each office has a defined lending territory, and each is staffed by a Regional Vice President and Real Estate Analyst employed by ReCap and committed to delivering value to our clients. All commercial mortgage loans are sourced through brokers or mortgage bankers or arranged directly with select borrowers.
- USD assets: $5.6 billion
- CAD assets: $240.2 million
- GBP assets: $55.9 million