RGA works with employers and executive groups to reinsure group life products that protect and benefit millions of people.
- A variety of group life, accident and specialty products
- AD Carve Out
- ADB Riders
- Multiple value-added services:
- Actuarial services, including: continuing education, quarterly earnings summaries, a range of benchmarking, analysis and review offerings, product development support, and predictive modeling.
- Claims services, including: operational assessment, plan design enhancements, industry claims data analysis and assessment, and strategic partnership.
- Market intelligence, including: publications, webcasts, and in-person and digital conferences and seminars.
- Risk management, including: risk profile evaluation, customized guidance on collection and monitoring of concentration data (including identification of concentrations in proximity to terror or natural disaster zones), and mapping and modeling
- Research and surveys
- Underwriting, including: general advice and consult, facultative risk review, workshops and training, operation and file reviews, policy, plan design, and guidelines support, and medical underwriting